Sunday, October 14, 2007

I love the BoSox, but, I like the Angels too!!!


August 29, 2007
Celeste's Birthday

After deciding that because the Angels play small ball, have a farm club in Salt Lake, and are close enough that I could see them play once in a while, they have become my second favorite team. We got off the Cascade train took a five minute taxi ride and we were at Thrifty Rental Car. Kudos to Celeste who found the train nice and close to the stadium and then found the rental car right there too. We got our bow chigga bow wow Chrysler 300, plopped all or our stuff in the trunk and walked a mile to the game. It was great! We walked down through the ocean front part of town, past Qwest field (Seahawks) all while buying street hot dogs, peanuts, cracker jacks, a new Mariners Brown bear (left the original non affiliated brown bear in the Portland Marriott) and a pretty pink Mariners fishing hat for Sawyer. It was good to have Susie Q there. She makes things fun. BTW the Angels won and I got to see Vlad Guerrero hit a bomb!!! Also, all the Parry Yankee fans told me I had to cheer for the Angels because of the Mariners Yankees race for October playoff spots. A little Factoid: SafeCo field has a retractable roof because it rains so much in Seattle!

No comments: